Chartered Accountant (CA) candidates with more than three years of post-qualification experience, preferably from the service industry can apply for the post. The candidate should be well versed with day to day accounting, financial reporting, generating MIS & reports, vendor payments, filing returns & statutory payments, scrutinizing ledger accounts, knowledge of GST & income tax, costing, and fixed assets.
- Last date to apply: 30th September 2018
- Written test: 20th October 2018
- Interview: 29th October 2018
The position for Accounts Officer are for Pune location.
Selection process shall be a three stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
- Registration: Candidates should visit 'http://careerca2018.mkcl.org/' or click on 'Apply Now' for the online application, on or before 30th September 2018.
- Written Test: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Written Test at MKCL's Registered Office, ICC trade tower, 'A' Wing, Pune.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity for attending Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates creating multiple logins will be disqualified.
- The written test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- Shortlisted candidates of the written test will be called for an interview at Pune.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.