MKCL is looking for an Accounts Officer to be appointed at its registered office in Pune. The applicant must be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with 3 years of relevant post-qualification experience preferably from a service industry. This Accounts Officer shall report to the CFO.
The candidate should be well versed with day to day accounting, costing, knowledge of G.S.T and Income Tax, financial reporting, scrutinizing ledger accounts, fixed assets, filing returns and statutory payments, generating MIS and reports as per requirements.
- Statutory Compliances
- Direct/Indirect Taxation
- Monthly Closure of Accounts
- Overall Finalization of Accounts
- Last date to apply: December 24, 2018
- Shortlisting: January 7, 2019
- Written test and Interview: January 18, 2019
The position for Account Officer is for Pune Head Office location.
Selection process shall be a three stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates creating multiple logins or registrations will be disqualified.
- The written test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.