Candidates with B.E. Computer or MCA or BA English in Mass Communication/Journalism from a recognized university can apply for the post. The copywriters will get an extensive exposure and hands-on experience in real life work environment. They would be involved in following areas:
- Writing high-engagement content in CMS/Blogs/in software that reflects the brand’s voice
- Collaborate with Customers to develop a variety of content which will help for better user experience design.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to leaders
- B.A. - English, Degree in Mass communication/Journalism
- B.E. Computer/ MCA
- Excellent in communication, consumer research and organizational skills.
- Well aware of the latest apps and content trends (on mobile, web, desktop, etc.), and have ideas and opinions to amend it.
- Should have demonstrable knowledge about keyword density, word complexity, anchor text and other SEO requirements
- Work Experience (Post Qualification): 8-10 Years
- Last date for registration: 16th November 2018
- Hands on test and interview: 22nd November 2018
The position for copywriter is for Pune.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
- Registration: Candidates should visit 'http://recruitment18.mkcl.org/#/login' or click on 'Apply Now' for the online application, on or before 16th November 2018.
- Hands-on Test and Interview: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test and Interview at MKCL's Registered Office, ICC trade tower, 'A' Wing, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.