English and Personality Development Trainers
- The annual CTC for Interns is INR 1,80,000/-
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) is offering a One-year Full-Time Internship program for fresh BA English and MA English graduates at MKCL's Regional Faculty Development Centres. The interns shall work in a real-life work environment and get extensive exposure along with hands-on experience. The interns would be involved in training and allied activities for more than 5000 Authorized Learning Centres of MKCL. The intern would work on live projects from the following areas:
- eContent Development
- Remote Mentoring
- Assessment Designing
- Moderating QA Forums
- Development of Situational Case Studies
- Candidates should be B.A./ M.A. in English from recognized university
- Basic IT Skills Mandatory (MS-CIT desirable)
- Effective Communication and Soft skills
- Work experience: 0-6 months (Fresher Preferred)
- Last date for registration: 5th October 2018
- Online test: 10th October 2018
- Hands on test and interview: 15th October 2018
- Joining: 22nd October 2018
The position for interns are for Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Amravati, Jalgaon, Karad and Latur.
Candidates can give location preferences in the interview round.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should visit http://recruitment18.mkcl.org or click on 'Apply Now' for the online application, on or before 5th October 2018.
Online Test: Candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below.
- Marks - 90 Marks
- Duration - 1 Hour
- Venue - From home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework (Separate email will be sent to the registered email address of the candidates regarding details of the online test)
- Topics - Common Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) – B1 & B2 Level for English
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity for attending Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.