Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) is offering a One-year Full-Time Internship program for MA English graduates at MKCL's Regional Faculty Development Centres. The interns shall work in a real-life work environment and get extensive exposure along with hands-on experience. The interns would be involved in training and allied activities for more than 5000 Authorized Learning Centres of MKCL. The intern would work on live projects from the following areas:
- eContent Development
- Remote Mentoring
- Assessment Designing
- Moderating QA Forums
- Development of Situational Case Studies
- Candidates should be M.A. in English from recognized university
- Basic IT Skills Mandatory (MS-CIT desirable)
- Effective Communication and Soft skills
Candidates with teaching experience are preferred.
The annual CTC for Interns is INR 1,80,000/-
- Last date for registration: 17th March 2019
- Interview: Between 1st March to 22nd March 2019
The position for interns are for Navi Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Latur, Amravati, Jalgaon and Karad. Candidates can give location preferences in the interview round.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should visit English Intern or click on 'Apply Now' for the online application, on or before 17th March 2019.
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity for attending Personal Interview.
Terms & Conditions
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.