Hardware and Networking Interns
- The annual CTC for Interns is INR 1,80,000/-
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) is offering a One-year Full-Time Internship program for fresh B.E. (Electronics/EnTC) graduates at MKCL's Regional Faculty Development Centres. The interns shall work in a real-life work environment and get extensive exposure along with hands-on experience. The interns would be involved in training and allied activities for more than 5000 Authorized Learning Centres of MKCL. The intern would work on live projects from the following areas:
- System Administration
- Network Administration
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Remote Desktop Support
- Security Support
- Train the Trainer
The interns will get exposure to various new tools, techniques and guidance from experts while working at MKCL.
- Candidates should be B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics/EnTC) from recognized university
- Any of the certifications mentioned below is preferred
- CompTIA A+/N+
- Basic IT Skills Mandatory (MS-CIT desirable)
- Effective Communication and Soft skills
- Work experience: 0-6 months (Fresher Preferred)
- Last date for registration: 21st September 2018
- Online test: 24th September 2018
- Results of online test: 26th September 2018
- Hands on test and interview: 9 October 2018
- DOJ: 15th October 2018
The position for interns are for Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Amravati, Jalgaon, Karad and Latur. Candidates can give location preferences in the interview round.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should visit http://recruitment18.mkcl.org or click on 'Apply Now' for the online application, on or before 21st September 2018.
Online Test: Candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below.
- Marks - 90 Marks
- Duration - 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Venue - From home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework (Separate email will be sent to the registered email address of the candidates regarding details of the online test)
- Topics - Section I: Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude Test Section II: Basic hardware and networking skills
Hands-on Test: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test at MKCL's Registered Office, ICC trade tower, 'A' Wing, Pune.
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity for attending Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The hands-on test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.