- The annual CTC for Management Trainees is INR 5,00,498/-
Details of the Online Test: Stage I
- Marks - 100 Marks
- Duration - 2 Hours
- Venue - From home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework
- Topics - Section I: Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude Test Section II: Office Automation Section III: Managerial Skills
Fresh students appearing for final year MBA or equivalent degree from recognized University in Maharashtra with engineering graduation preferably in Computer Engineering / IT / E & TC with good scholastic background, high mental ability and quantitative aptitude, sound foundations in computing and office automation tools, high degree of involvement, dynamism and customer focus.
- Online test date - 24th & 25th May 2018
- Results of the Online Test - 29th May 2018
- Hands on Test-19th -22nd June 2018
- DOJ- 1st Aug 2018
- Last date to apply: 21st May 2018
Job Profile & Work Location
The Management Trainees will initially undergo one year training-cum assignments and internship in live projects at MKCL Pune/ Navi Mumbai, and will be offered a regular position thereafter based on their overall performance with a place of posting in Pune/ Navi Mumbai transferable later anywhere in India or abroad.
Selection process shall be a three stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
- Registration : Candidates should visit www.mkcl.org/#/careers for more details and for online application.
- Online Test : Candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to prepare a video interview as per mail sent by us. Candidates shortlisted from video interviews will be given an opportunity for attending Hands-on Test & Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates creating multiple logins will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- A working computer with webcam and microphone is required to appear for the online test.
- Shortlisted candidates of the online test shall have to send a video interview and then will be called for a hands-on-test and interview at Pune.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.