Software Developer (ASP.NET)
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, ASP.NET)
- Working on MS-SQL or MySQL databases
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Job brief
- We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. The Software Developer (ASP.NET) will create applications from scratch and maintain existing systems
- In this role, he/she should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects
- He/she should be a team player, excellent communicator and should be passionate about the web framework, database and software design
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech or DAC or MCA or MCS or M.Sc. (Computer Science or IT)
- Work experience: 1-3 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Last date for registration: 30th December 2018
- Online test: 6th January 2019
- Results of online test: 9th January 2019
- Hands on test and interview: 18th January 2019
The position for Software Developer is for Pune.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Online Test: Candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below.
- Marks - 50 Marks
- Duration - 45 Minutes
- Venue - From home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework (Separate email will be sent to the registered email address of the candidates regarding details of the online test)
Hands-on Test: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test on ASP.NET at MKCL's Registered Office, ICC trade tower, 'A' Wing, Pune.
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity for attending Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.