MKCL desires a fresh Chartered Accountant with 3 years of post-qualification experience preferably in a service industry. The position is of Accounts Officer reporting to CFO of the Company. The roles and responsibilities are as under:-
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- To ensure and manage the day to day accounting is done in a time bound and correct manner, through and by assisting the accounting staff
- To ensure all policies and procedures and accounting standards of accounting are compiled with proper internal and external documentation
- To ensure the daily tasks given by CFO are complied with proper reporting
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of vendor payments
- To analyze and scrutinize some of the key ledger accounts assigned by CFO
- To do accounting of any Business Development Program as and when required
- To do the working of monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly – Service tax, VAT, LBT, Advance tax and Corporate Income tax, and file the said returns for the same and complete the Tax Audit
- To ensure that the other statutory payments are correctly made as per the due dates
- To maintain Fixed Asset Register of the Company
- To generate monthly MIS and other reports as required by the CFO and Management
- To take charge during the Statutory Audit, finalization and preparing notes to Accounts, etc. in consultation with the CFO.
- Any other allied responsibilities entrusted from time to time.
Place of posting - Pune