Management Trainee Scheme 2021
MKCL is looking out for highly motivated candidates to work as Project Associates to fulfill the following objectives:
- To attract talented, enthusiastic, proactive and fresh MBAs from all parts of India.
- To select best among them on purely merit basis through well designed competitive selection process so as to further enrich MKCL’s intellectual resource pool.
- To offer them world-class training and development inputs and learning experiences on live projects.
- To prepare them to take on the challenges to fulfill MKCL’s cherished mission objectives in the emerging global knowledge society with intellectually, emotionally and ethically rich mindset.
Openings for Management Trainees require fulfillment of following eligibility:
MKCL invites applications for Management Trainee positions from MBAs passed in the year 2019 or 2020 having Engineering Graduation preferably in computer engineering / IT / E&TC with good scholastic background, high mental ability, quantitative aptitude, sound foundations in computing and office automation tools.
The Management Trainees will initially undergo one year training-cum assignments and internship in live projects at MKCL Pune / Navi Mumbai / Patna / Panchkula / Bhubaneswar.
They will be paid an excellent stipend with other facilities during their traineeship. The details of the compensation packages are given below.
Number of Vacancies
Management Trainees: 40
- Candidates will have to apply online by visiting MKCL’s career page https://mkcl.org/careers from August 2, 2021.
- Last date to apply online is September 2, 2021 till 5PM. Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
- We request all candidates to enter the correct and verified email address and mobile numbers since any and all communication for the recruitment process will be done digitally.
- Being an exceptional year, the registration fees is being waived off.
- Candidates shall go through a carefully drawn out multi step selection process.
- The annual CTC for Project Associates is INR 5,03,354/-
|First||Project Associate (Business Development)||Rs. 5,03,354/-|
|Second||Senior Project Associate I (Business Development)||Rs. 6,54,398/-|
|Third||Senior Project Associate II (Business Development)||Rs. 9,05,318/-|
- Launch of the Application: Monday, August 2, 2021
- Last date to apply online: Thursday, September 2, 2021 - till 5PM
- Mock Online Test: Friday, September 3, 2021 and Saturday, September 4, 2021 from 10AM to 8PM
- Online Test – Stage I: Sunday, September 5, 2021 from 11AM to 12:00PM
- Online Test – Stage I Result: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 5PM
- Mock Hands-on-Test: Monday, September 27, 2021
- Final Hands-on-Test – Stage-II: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- The schedule for Final Stage - II Interview will be communicated shortly
The position for Project Associate is for Pune / Navi Mumbai / Patna / Panchkula / Bhubaneswar location.
The selection process shall be a two-stage process consisting of:
- Online Test
- Hands-on Test and Final Interview
Stage 1: Online test
- Candidates need to take an online selection test from their home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework.
- For the online test, candidates must have good stable internet connection with a desktop/laptop computer with Webcam and microphone.
- Candidates must be alone in a quiet environment for the duration of the exam. Conversation with anyone else is not permitted during the exam.
- Use of any reference materials, resources, other mobile/tablet, other computer screens, and/or other software is not permitted during the exam.
- Mock test can be taken on September 3 and September 4, 2021 between 10AM to 8PM. Online exam shall be conducted on Sunday, September 5, 2021 from 11AM to 12:00PM. The results for the online test shall be declared on September 8, 2021 at 5:00PM.
- Maximum Marks which can be obtained for online test: 100.
- Total number of questions: 100
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Multiple options will be given to each question. Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
Syllabus for Stage 1: MKCL expects that Candidate should have following skills and questions will be asked based on following sections:
Part I: Tools
- Candidate must have IT Skills: Advance Level of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows.
- Candidate should have excellent command over MS Excel.
- Candidate should be able to present the concept through impressive Powerpoint presentation.
- Candidate should have complete command over MS Outlook and should have email etiquettes.
- Candidate should have ability to do research using internet for various tasks.
- Candidate Should be able to create Video Presentation with Voice over.
- Candidate should be able to use MS Project for project planning.
- Candidate should be able to use MS Visio for designing process flows.
- Candidate should know Business Intelligence Tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Candidate should have ability to learn new softwares which can be used internally (Adaptability).
The candidates thus chosen shall perform, but not restricted to, the following roles:
Part II: Business
- Candidate should be able to draft a good proposal.
- Candidate should be able to draft a letter.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of Sales Forecasting, Market Research and Analysis.
- Candidate should know customer life cycle management.
- Candidate should know software life cycle management.
- Candidate should have knowledge about Digital Product Development Life Cycle and Design Thinking.
Part III: Digital Marketing
- Candidate should know basic concepts of Digital Marketing, SEO etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge about all social media tools and marketing through them.
Part IV: Quality and IPR
- Candidate should have working knowledge about ISO 9001, ISO 27001, Lean Management etc.
- Candidate should know the concept of Intellectual Property Rights.
Part V: People Skills
- Candidate should have ability to solve problems with relevant thought process.
- Critical Skill - Observation- It is necessary for a candidate to be able to observe rather than just come to conclusions.
- Candidate should have business meeting etiquette.
- Candidate should be able to manage time.
- Candidate should possess good listening skills.
- Candidate should have ability to speak effectively in public (at conferences/ at a seminar/ at a gathering of learners etc).
- Candidate should be a Team Player and should have Leadership Abilities.
- Candidate should be Innovative and should have Creative Thinking skills, Divergent thinking and good Negotiation Skills.
- Candidate should have Logical Reasoning, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Candidate should be able to mentor the assistants/colleagues.
Stage 2: Hands-on Test and Final Interview
Date of Mock Stage II - Hands-On Examination will be on Monday, September 27th, 2021. Date of Final Stage II - Hands-On Examination will be on Wednesday, September 29th, 2021. The schedule for Final Stage - II Interview will be communicated shortly.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates are requested to submit only one form while registering and thereby create a single login. Candidature of applicants creating multiple logins shall lead to disqualification.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL norms are seen to be violated.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.