Project Trainee for Software Development
MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for dynamic candidates for the position of Project Trainee at MKCL. The aspirants should aspire to solve real world problems using technologies and make a positive impact on the society through their work. The role requires persons who are team players with problem-solving skills and have eagerness to learn and innovate. Applicants should have passion for any one skill set - Full Stack Development / AI-ML Development / UI-UX Development.
B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Engineering / IT / E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.S. (Computer Science), M.E., M. Tech. appearing for final semester examination in the academic year 2020-2021 from recognized universities
Candidates appearing for the final semester in the academic year 2020-21, should submit the final semester result to MKCL within 7 days of declaration, and the selection will be considered as provisional till such time the said result is submitted. Final date of submission of result of the degree to MKCL is 30th September, 2021. In case of those selected candidates who do not submit the final passing certificate/marksheet to MKCL within specified period or do not pass in the final degree examination, the offer will stand withdrawn and cancelled.
The Applicant should have passion for Full Stack Development / AI-ML Development / UI-UX Development. The applicants should have good problem-solving abilities.
The applicants should have good knowledge of the following topics. Candidates may prepare themselves by going through any of the following Online Course Links:
- The annual CTC for Project Trainees is INR 4,00,034/-
|First||Project Trainee||Rs. 4,00,034/-|
|Second||Project Associate||Rs. 5,02,682/-|
|Third||Senior Project Associate I||Rs. 6,53,378/-|
|Fourth||Senior Project Associate II||Rs. 9,04,406/-|
- Last date to apply online: Wednesday, May 13, 2021
- Mock test: May 05, 2021 to May 15, 2021 between 11 AM to 5 PM.
- Online test: Sunday, May 16, 2021 from 11AM to 12:40 PM
- Results of the online test: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Online interview with Assignment: Thursday, May 20, 2021 to Saturday, May 29, 2021
- Final Interview and Hands-On: Monday, May 31, 2021 to Saturday, June 5, 2021
The position for Project Trainee is for Pune / Navi Mumbai / Amravati / Nagpur location.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should Click Here for the online application, on or before 13th May 2021. There is no application fees to apply for the post.
Online Test: The eligible candidates are required to appear for an Online Test. Online exam would be on the topics mentioned in the eligibility criteria. Candidates can appear for the test from anywhere from lates Google Chrome/ Mozilla web brwoser using any Smartphone , PC/Desktop witth webcam. Online exam shall be conducted on Sunday, May 16, 2021 from 11AM to 12.40PM. The results for the online test shall be declared on May 18, 2021 at 4.00 PM.
- Candidates those who have registered till 3rd May have been sent SMS and Email (Sent from firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding your Login credentials for Mock and Final Examination. Email regarding the remaining candidates will be send after certain interval. The Web link for the Mock and Final is also sent in the same SMS and Email. You can start taking Mock Test Immediately. In case of any query please send email on email@example.com.
- Click Here to download the exam instructions Guide
The result of Stage I is declared on 18th May by email to shortlisted candidates. We have also sent emails on 19th May to candidates, who are waitlisted, disqualified and obtained insufficient score to pass. The shortlisting criteria are also sent by email to all the candidates who appeared for the examination. Scores obtained in stage I are visible in the candidate login also. Click Here to view the result.
Online Interview with assignment: Candidates shortlisted after Stage I shall appear for an Online Interview and a Technical Assignment. This stage shall be conducted between Thursday, May 20, 2021 to Saturday, May 29, 2021.
- Short-listed candidates shall be given a technical assignment for a fixed time duration. An online interview based on the assignment shall follow. The interview shall take place over Google Meet/Online-meet tool.
- Each candidate would be given a specified date and time slot for the assignment and online interview.
- The assignments would be given to the applicants only on the scheduled day and shall also be remotely proctored.
- Shortlisted candidates who clear the rounds of Online Assignment and Online Interview shall be invited for a second round of Hands-On test and final interview at MKCL’s Pune office (This situation may change dynamically based on the Government guidelines). It may be noted that the invitation for the second round does not indicate a job offer.
Final Interview and Hands-On: Final Interview and Hands on will be conducted from Monday, May 31, 2021 to Saturday, June 5, 2021. Based on the scores of Final interview and Hands-On, a candidate shall be given an offer letter for the post of Project Trainee (Software Developer).
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.