Mr. Gopal Mahajan
General Manager and Business Analyst, MKCL
Gopal Mahajan is a Sr. Program Coordinator in MKCL's ProNeXT Program. He is MBA (IT and Systems) and is working with MKCL since Sept 2006. He has been a part of ERA and SOLAR team.
His key strengths are -
- End-to-end management of flagship product
- User research – Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to understand user needs, create personas etc.
- Product design & development – Work with internal and external design and development teams to translate user needs into a final product, right from ideation to testing
- Product rollout – Manage pilot/test runs and implementations of the product across various schools/customers
- Product feedback – Conduct qualitative and quantitative research activities to collect product feedback. Identify, measure and improve product success
He would like to develop his career around empowerment through technology.
Full profile: Program Manager and Business Analyst
Work Specialization: CMMI, Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Business Analyst: Software Business Analyst, Business Process Re-engineering, Project Management: Project Planning and Management
Certifications: Technical Writer
Sectors Served: Education, eGovernance, Network Management, Payment System, ERP
Customers Served: Haryana Government, Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited, Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited, Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Public Health Department Govt. of Maharashtra, King Saudi University Riyadh, Bihar State Government
Work Experience: Over 15.3 years.
Academic Qualifications: Master in Business Administration