The Web Designer will get an extensive exposure and hands-on experience in real life work environment. They would be involved in following work areas:
- Design and Prototyping: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and similar tools
- Web and UI Designing to create amazing user experiences
- The candidates should have an eye for clean and artful web and user interface designs
Candidate should be B.E. / B.Tech. (Computers/ IT/ E&TC) or MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science or MCS or Bachelors/Masters in Human Computer Interaction or B.Des or M.Des (Visual design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Information Design) or B.F.A. or B.V.A. from recognized University
- Work experience: 0-5 years
- Last date for registration: July 31, 2019
- Online test: August 4, 2019
- Results of online test: August 6, 2019
- Hands on test and interview: September 16, 2019 and September 17, 2019
The position for web designer is for Pune & Navi Mumbai.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should visit 'https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Web-Designer-Maharashtra-Knowledge-Corporation-LTD-Pune-0-to-5-years-220719002798' or click on 'Apply Now' for the online application, on or before July 31, 2019.
Online Test: Candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below:
- Marks - 30 Marks
- Duration - 30 Minutes
- Venue - From home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework (Separate email will be sent to the registered email address of the candidates regarding details of the online test)
Hands-on Test & Interview: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test and Interview at MKCL's Registered Office, ICC trade tower, 'A' Wing, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.