श्री. एस.व्ही.आर श्रीनिवास
नामांकित संचालक - महाराष्ट्र शासन
Principal Secretary, Directorate of Information Technology, General Administration Department
Shri S. V. R. Srinivas is an IAS officer and has done Masters in Political Science and Public Policy and Management. He has held various important positions during his last 21 years of service in various Departments at various positions as Additional Municipal Commissioner, BMC Mumbai City, Additional Metropolitan commissioner MMRDA & Project Director MUTP, Joint MD MSRDC, Municipal Commissioner at Solapur, Municipal Commissioner Kolhapur, Collector& District Magistrate at Akola, Maharashtra, CEO ZP & Chairman at DRDA, etc.
Recognition & Awards / Key Achievements:
- Mumbai Metrorail Line 3 (Colaba –Bandra –Seepz): As Managing Director of MMRC, successfully completed the entire process starting from DPR stage, Social & Environment impact study and public hearing. Project financial structuring appointment of Consultants, inclusion in JICA Rolling plan and loan negotiations, pledging, PIB clearance, up to final approval by Union Cabinet, all in a span of 18 months only.
- Mumbai Metro Rail Projects: Instrumental in successful completion of project right from the scratch. MUTP: 95% Successfully Completed & Santacruz Chembur Link Road: 90% completed.
- Rental Housing Projects: Approximately 40,000 housing units under construction.
- In charge of MTHL (Mumbai Trans Harbour Link) Project as Joint Managing Director of Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC) lUrban & infrastructure specialization of about 14 years at top management levels.
- Instrumental in successful completion of flyovers at Panvel, Waghbill, Manpada & Patlipada.
- Launched Wadala infrastructure development with successful completion of Phase-I.
- As CEO of Municipal Corporations for more than six years, dealt with city management, Public transport, health & urban solid waste management implemented & completed the integrated Road Development programme in Solapur City and developed City lake and added 3 new gardens.
- Developed & beautified the famous Rankala Lake in Kolhapur city, Brought the City Bus Transport into good profits and executed city Development Plan for road Projects.