Dr. Subhash Chaudhari
Vice Chancellor, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
- Graduation: B.E. (Civil Engineering)
- Post Graduation: M.E. (Structural Engineering)
- Doctorate: Ph.D.(Civil Engineering)
- Others: M.B.A; PGDIM, PGDOM, DIM
No. of PhD awarded students (Guided): 04 (Four)
No. of Patent Awarded: One
Details of Experiences: Total 34 Years
- 23 Years Teaching experience in B. D. College of Engineering, Sevagram, Wardha. since 1987.
- Worked as Principal Skill Development Institute of MSME, since 2007 to 2010, as additional Charge.
- 4 Years Experience as a Principal of Vidya Niketan Institute of Engg & Tech, Nagpur
- 6 Years as Principal in JD College of Engg and Management, Nagpur
- Successfully leaded for getting ‘A’ Grade by NAAC and ‘Autonomy’ for the College
- Worked as Pro-VC of RTMNU
- Successfully leaded for getting ‘A’ Grade by NAAC for the University
Membership on Professional Bodies:
- Life member of ISTE, (MISTE)
- Secretary, ISTE, Maharashtra & Goa section
- Member of SMC, ISTE, Mah & Goa section
- Life member of Institute of Engineers, (MIE)
- Member of Board of Research of RTM Nagpur University
- Member of RRC, RTM Nagpur University
- Member of BOS, RTM Nagpur University
- Member of Faculty RTM Nagpur University
- Member of Academic Council of RTMNU
- Member of Academic Council of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (DBATU) of Maharashtra
- Member of Board of Examination of DBATU of Maharashtra
- Chairman of Ordinance Committee of DBATU of Maharashtra
- Four research Scholars awarded with PhD degree.
- Guided 5 research scholars for M.E. (by Research)
- Undertaken Research Projects – Granted/Funded
Published and Presented many research papers in National and International Journals and Conferences, Organised and attended many Short Term Training programs, Organised and attended many Workshops and Seminars.