Mr. Vivek Jalukar
Program Coordinator, HETP (Higher Education Transformation Program)
Vivek Jalukar works as an Associate Solution Architecture and Program Coordinator – Higher Education Transformation Program of Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL).
He has more than 20 years of experience in IT Industry in the areas of Development, Solution Architect, Leading Teams, Business analysis and Implementation of various products and services.
He has completed his schooling from Dhule District, Maharashtra. He is Computer Science Graduate from North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon and have done Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (C-DAC).
He has an expertise in various domains such as Education and Library Management and he has worked for varied customers such as Universities, Colleges and Student. He has played important role in Architecting and Development of Frameworks of Digital University, Digital College and Online Application for students. His Expertise in such as:
- Architecting solution for new products.
- Designing of database and object model.
- Finding the alternative solution, conclusion or approaches to the problems.
- Involved with the planning, controlling and monitoring, and also managing and directing the assigned project resources to best meet project objectives.
- Accomplishing the project objectives within the constraints of the project.
- Responsible for identifying, monitoring, and responding to risk.
- Responsible to the project stakeholders for delivering a project’s objectives within scope, schedule, cost, and quality.
- End- to End development of modules.